A few of my favorite podcasts:
- .NET Rocks! - For Microsoft .NET developers.
- Herding Code – Weekly podcast with K. Scott Allen, Kevin Dente, Scott Koon, and Jon Galloway.
- Hanselminutes - Weekly audio talk show with noted web developer and technologist Scott Hanselman and hosted by Carl Franklin. Scott discusses utilities and tools, gives practical how-to advice, and discusses ASP.NET or Windows issues and workarounds.
- This Developer’s Life - Bringing a human slant to the tech industry.
- The Big Web Show - Features special guests and topics like web publishing, art direction, content strategy, typography, web technology, and more. It’s everything web that matters. Hosted by Jeffrey Zeldman.
- The Web Ahead – Weekly podcast about changing technologies and the future of the web, discussing HTML5, mobile, responsive design, iOS, Android, and more. Hosted by Jen Simmons.
- Build and Analyze - A weekly news and discussion show about the world of iPhone, iPad, iOS, and mobile web development. Hosted by Marco Arment & Dan Benjamin.
- FLOSS Weekly - Each Wednesday we talk about Free Libre and Open Source Software with the people who are writing it. Part of the TWiT Netcast Network.
- The Changelog - The Changelog is a blog & weekly podcast that covers what’s fresh and new in the world of Open Source.
- Software Engineering Radio - Podcast targeted at the professional software developer.
- NPR: Technology Podcast - From NPR: perspectives on digital culture, research news, the tech industry and more.
- FounderLY - New media channel that enables startup founders to promote themselves and their businesses through short form interviews (15 min length) conducted by our team.
- Mixergy - “Founders share their secrets.”
- Founders Talk - Founders Talk is an interview podcast profiling founders building businesses both online and offline. Hosted by Adam Stacoviak.
- This Week in Startups - Entrepreneur Jason Calacanis and a rotating group of guest experts bring you this weekly take on the best, worst, most outrageous and interesting stories from the world of Web companies.
- Clearshore Startups - Steve Blank, eight-time entrepreneur and now a business school professor at Stanford, Columbia and Berkeley, shares his hard-won wisdom as he pioneers entrepreneurship as a management science, combining Customer Development, Business Model Design and Agile Development.
- The Project Management Podcast – Weekly program that delivers best practices and new developments in the field of project management.
- Agile Toolkit Podcast - Broadcasting conversations about Agile Software Development, Agile Methodologies, techniques and tools.
- Knitmoregirls - Gigi and Jasmin co-host a knitting podcast featuring regular segments such as “On the needles”, “Mother Knows Best”, and “When Knitting Attacks!”
- The Anatomy of Knitting - A podcast from a Seattleite exploring knitting, spinning and whatever other topics come up!
- Cast On - Since 2005 the podcast has evolved to focus on finding inspiration in the ordinary, using it to kick start the process of making stuff, and finding ways to carve out the creative time and space that allows you to work your ass off on the projects that matter most to you.
- Knit Picks’ Podcast - Kelley Petkun, owner of Knit Picks, carries on a one-sided conversation as she ponders the joys, challenges and rewards of complete immersion in today’s fiber community.
- Knit Knit Cafe - Abby knits, spins and talks about it from New York City.
- Knitting Pipeline - Knitting is my passion! I also play bagpipes in a competition pipe band. These two subjects, plus a love of nature and learning, are what I like to talk about each week.
- The Splendid Table - American Public Media’s The Splendid Table is public radio’s culinary, culture, and lifestyle program that celebrates food and its ability to touch the lives and feed the souls of everyone.
- America’s Test Kitchen Radio - America’s Test Kitchen is a real 2,500 square foot test kitchen located just outside of Boston that is home to more than three-dozen full-time cooks and product testers.